Steel Wool Floor Pads
Whether the job calls for stripping a tough, dirty, paste-wax build-up or buffing a beautiful parquet floor or stone floor to a brilliant luster, steel wool floor pads are the premium solution for floor maintenance.
Common grades and applications
FINE: Cleaning, polishing, crystallizing.
MEDIUM: Cleaning and dry scrubbing.
COARSE: Stripping floors of wax or scrubbing rough floors. Removing paint and varnish. Smoothing and buffing wood floors.
Polish marble with steel wool
Steel wool is ideal for polishing a terrazzo or marble floor.
Steel wool floor discs
Thick and airy for high absorbency and minimal blockages. The fullness and resilience of these hand-wrapped floor discs make it possible to remove the dirt more quickly and provide space in the pad to absorb more.
The floor discs are designed to maintain maximum contact with the surface for a mirror-like finish. The floor disc can be tapped so that it can be used more often to clean, polish or finish almost any type of floor.
And they are reversible for an even longer life.
Why choose steel wool floor pads?
- Steel wool floor pads possess many features and benefits that make them suitable for use in a wide range of different applications.
- Time is money. Steel wool floor pads are more absorbent, stronger, and more effective at cleaning the grime off floors than synthetic floor pads so the job can be done more efficiently.
- When properly used with crystallizers or polishing compounds on marble, granite, travertine and terrazzo floors it is one of the most effective and lowest cost solutions to floor care.
- Low priced pads are not always better. Synthetics may cost less up front, but it takes several synthetic floor pads to do the job of just one Steel wool floor pad.
- The quality of the polishing, crystallizing, or stripping is superior with steel wool floor pads. Steel wool pads are made up of thousands of tough steel fibers that provide better contact with the surface at the optimal angle to produce a smoother finish or a mirror-like finish that will make your floor POP!