Shipping & payment
How to order
- Make your choice from one or more products from the above categories and place them in the shopping cart.
- If your shopping cart is filled as desired, select "Checkout". You can then pay as a guest, register or log in to your existing account. Enter the requested information and click on 'continue'.
- Enter your company name if applicable. Enter your postal code, house number and addition. Your street name and city are then automatically entered. Next, click on 'continue'.
- Check your order and your address details and choose a delivery method. If desired, you can enter a comment with your order here. After you have agreed with our terms and conditions, you can continue to payment.
- Select the desired payment method. If you have opted for bank transfer, the required payment details will be on this page. This information can also be found in our order confirmation. If you pay via iDeal, Credit card, Bank contact, SOFORT Banking or PayPal, you will be redirected to the relevant payment page after completing your order.
- Click on 'pay and complete' to place your order definitively.
Companies with a valid Chamber of Commerce number can order in the above manner or you can e-mail your purchase order. New customers must pay in advance with the first order. Then it is possible to order on account.
The shipping costs are € 3.95 (or € 4.95 for orders under € 8.00)
When your order amount is over € 40 we will pay your shipping costs (does not apply to dealers and products in large packaging (10L and 25L bottles).
BELGIUM, LUXEMBOURG & GERMANY
The shipping costs are € 6.95 (or € 8.95 for orders under € 8.00)
zone 1 (Denmark, France, Italy, Monaco, Austria, United Kingdom)
Depending on the weight of your order, the shipping costs are € 15.13 EU
zone 2 (Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Czech Republic)
Depending on the weight of your order, the shipping costs are € 19.97 EU
zone 3 (Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Zweden
Depending on the weight of your order, the shipping costs are between € 27.23
Your order is usually shipped within 1-2 business days. We strive to deliver your order to you the next day. Deliveries within Europe are usually delivered within 2-5 working days.
You can pay for your order in the following ways:
- iDEAL (Netherlands)
- Belfius (Belgium)
- Bankcontact (Belgium)
- SOFORT banking (Germany)
- Pay in advance (bank transfer)
Pay in advance
You can transfer the total amount to bank account NL58ABNA0525304665 BIC: ABNANL2A, to EKKSOL, Netherlands. Please mention your order number when paying. Your order will be shipped as soon as your payment has been credited to our account.
Pay on invoice
This payment method is only available for dealers and selected companies. Please contact us if you want to use this payment method.
Canceling or returning
Canceling an order is free of charge as long as it has not yet been sent. If you cancel the order after it has been sent to you, you must refuse the package upon delivery. If we have already received a payment from you, we will return the purchase price to you after having received the return. Any invoiced shipping costs will be deducted from this.
Returning - cooling off period
Consumers have a cooling off period of 14 days to return the product without giving reasons, starting on the day of delivery. Exceptions are specially assembled products for you. The product can only be returned unused and in the original packaging.
EKKSOL will pay the shipping costs for the return, even when returning part of your order. The purchase price of the products returned by you will be refunded to you. Any shipping costs that were charged at purchase will not be refunded.
All cancellations, exchanges and returns must be made known to us in writing. This can be done via the return form. We will then send you a return label with which you can return your order free of charge. We require your bank account number for repaying already paid amounts. Customers outside The Netherlands must also mention the IBAN and BIC / Swift number of their own bank. Please note: the account number you specify for the refund must be the same as the account number of which you have made the payment to us. Reimbursement will be made within 3 days after receipt of the return shipment.
You will receive a shipping label with the correct return address after registration of a return shipment.