Do you suffer from mice or rats in your house? Use steel wool against mice, rats and other vermin. Fill holes and cracks with this steel wool to keep the vermin out. Stainless steel wool is very suitable because it is easy to apply and will not rust.
Why use steel wool against mice and rats?
- Cost-saving solution. Good alternative for Xcluder
- Steel wool cannot be chewed through
- Easy to process and, if necessary, to remove
- No hazardous chemicals or poisons needed
- Permanently ventilating*
* If there are certain heavy ventilation requirements, steel wool may not be as suitable and you will have to look for another solution. But in most cases the use of steel wool against mice and other vermin will suffice.
Application of steel wool against vermin
- Close seams and cracks in houses & barns
- Plugging holes in electricity and lighting poles in marinas
- Holes in electricity and lighting poles on campsites
- Sealing underside of sheet pile sections with steel wool